Smart phone opened new dimensions for the communication. The most prominent features smart phone brought is chatting. Before messengers, People were connecting through text messages or emails. But messengers brought something unique.
Right now, there are plenty of messengers in the market. But in this post, we are going to talk about KIK messenger. KIK was first introduced in the year 2009. That time, the market for messengers was evolving. And then developers of KIK saw the opportunity to avail. They came up with unique and great messengers that was delivering much more than a text message.
Within two weeks, over one million users registered for KIK. That was a huge advantage for KIK. Right now, over 210 million users are registered with KIK. It is evident that the youth is mad about this messenger.
In fact, a user tries to use this on PC. That’s why this post is composed in the first place. I will explain how to install this app on your PC or laptop. This way KIK login online on PC is possible.
But before going to main content, please have a look at its features.
Features Of KIK:
- Its interface is so simple and unique. Simple does not mean it is not elegant. Users face no issue while using this application.
- The best and unique feature offered by KIK is web surfing within the application. No other messenger provides such feature.
- You need to create your account on KIk in order to use its services.
- You can invite your friends and family to use KIK by sending invitation through SMS and emails.
- You can send everything using KIK, like images, videos, voice notes, media and much more.
- Make your conversation full of fun with thousands of emoticons.
- It is an open source app and anyone can use it for free.
Download KIK For PC:
Here are the simple steps to install KIK on PC.
- First install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- After installation, start the emulator.
- In search bar, look for “KIK”.
- To install it from Play Store, please add Google account credentials.
- Let it install! That’s it!
- Now enjoy chatting!